Jeep Wrangler Reviews
With impressive towing power, tons of space, and a host of impressive features, it’s easy to see why drivers from Hamilton, Madison, and Smyrna are such big fans of the Jeep Wrangler. It’s a tough and versatile vehicle that’s a ton of fun to drive.
For those looking for more in-depth Jeep Wrangler reviews, you’ve come to the right spot! Our team at University Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has done extensive research on every aspect of the Wrangler SUV, so read on to learn all about it.
How Much Can the Jeep Wrangler Tow?
Towing is fast, easy, and fun with the Jeep Wrangler. The Jeep Wrangler’s towing capacity is 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. This means that whether you’re hauling dirt bikes or a camper, it’s easy to tow whatever you need for your next adventure.
Jeep Wrangler Interior
The Jeep Wrangler interior comes with a host of amenities that drivers will adore. It has cloth-trimmed bucket seats to maximize comfort and relaxation on the road, and a manual 6-way driver seat that ensures you’ll feel good on even your longest car trips.
The rear 60/40 folding seat provides extra roominess and versatility, which is a great option when you have extra gear to bring along on your next vacation!
Jeep Wrangler Trim Levels
The Jeep Wrangler comes with five distinct trim levels that offer up their own unique assets and advantages. Be sure to check out all of them to see which one is right for you!
- Jeep Wrangler Sport: The base trim level of the Jeep Wrangler comes with a 3.6-liter V6 engine that provides you with 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. This powerful engine appears in every subsequent trim level for this vehicle.
- Jeep Wrangler Sport S: The Jeep Wrangler Sport S comes with a 6-speed manual transmission that allows you to seamlessly switch gears, maintaining comfort and control on even the most uncertain terrain. This transmission comes standard with all Jeep Wrangler trim levels, save for the Jeep Wrangler MOAB.
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara: The Jeep Wrangler Sahara provides drivers with a 7-inch touch screen display that maximizes visibility, letting you control all your entertainment options with just the push of a button. The 8-speaker system provides you with superior sound quality, so your favorite music always sounds crystal-clear!
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: The Wrangler Rubicon aims to provide you with a superior entertainment experience. It offers you SiriusXM® Satellite Radio for one full year, while most other vehicles give you about three months to sample the extensive radio stations, comedy routines, and talk shows provided by this great service.
- Jeep Wrangler MOAB: Unlike every other Jeep Wrangler trim level, this one comes with a little added power and precision on the road, thanks to the 8-speed automatic transmission. This gives you increased power and control, allowing you to make sharp turns and even stop on a dime, even in less than ideal weather conditions.
Jeep Wrangler Dimensions
There’s a ton of space to stretch out and relax in the Jeep Wrangler. It comes with a cargo capacity of 72.4 cubic feet with the rear seats folded, meaning you’ll have plenty of space for all your gear, no matter what adventures you might have!
The interior also comes with 42.6 inches of front headroom, 53.9 inches of front hip room, 55.7 inches of shoulder room, and 41.2 inches of front legroom, giving you a total passenger volume of a roomy 103.7 cubic feet.
The exterior of the Jeep Wrangler is just as impressive and eye-catching. It has an overall body width of 73.8 inches, 73.6 inches of overall height, and 188.4 inches of overall length. It also has a wheelbase of 118.4 inches, making for a vehicle that’s durable, roomy, and attractive!
Review the Jeep Wrangler in Person
Want to know more about the SUV that’s impressing drivers from Hamilton, Madison, and Smyrna? Check out our reviews on every aspect of the Jeep Wrangler to learn more.
Whether you want to know about the interior, dimensions, trim levels, or more, our comprehensive reviews have got you covered. Have more questions, or want to schedule a test drive? Then contact our team at University Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today and get ready for a driving experience you won’t soon forget.
View Our Jeep Wrangler Inventory Below!
23 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.