A statement from University Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Regarding COVID-19:
Update from Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Effective 03/28/20
Our sales department showroom remains closed to the general public, however, vehicle pick-ups and deliveries are now permitted by appointment only.
Although our showroom is currently closed, members of our sales team are dedicated to working with you remotely.
- We will work with you via phone, email, and text to put together a deal that is right for you.
- Once everything is in place, we will arrange a time to meet you at the dealership for pick up at our sanitized area of the showroom, or delivery to your home or workplace.
- We are following CDC Guidelines and New York State requirements in regards to sanitation and social distancing.
- We are sanitizing and cleaning high touch areas in the dealership multiple times throughout the day for a clean environment, in addition to a thorough nightly cleaning.
Simply contact us through our website www.universitycjdr.com, or call us at 315-824-1000 to get started in the remote buying process.
We value the health and safety of our customers and staff above all else. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by the virus.
Thank you for your patience in these uncertain and ever-changing times.
-The Team at University CJDR
Due to the recent developments with COVID-19, the sales department will be closed 3/21/20 at 5pm until further notice.
Our service department remains open for normal business hours. Please call service at 315-824-1000 if you would like to schedule an appointment. We are offering pick up and drop off for service appointments.
We invite you to visit our virtual showroom open 24/7 at www.universitycjdr.com.
You can browse and shop our inventory, receive trade-in appraisals, and apply for financing. We will have chat and sales agents available online to answer your questions. We will continue to work deals remotely, and vehicles will be available for pick up or for delivery once we are cleared to get back to work.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this uncertain time. Please stay healthy and safe.
-The Team at University CDJR
The safety and health of our customers and employees is always a top priority. We want you to be aware of the precautions that our dealership is actively taking during this time. We are monitoring the situation closely, listening to local health officials, and responding to the rapid changes every day.
At our dealership, we are:
- Fully sanitizing and wiping down each vehicle on the lot and that comes in for service.
- Sanitizing and wiping down vehicles before and after test drives.
- The dealership is cleaned on a daily basis, but in addition, we are taking extra measures to deep clean common areas used by employees and customers multiple times throughout the day.
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations and wipes for customers and employees.
- Instructing employees and customers not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms.
In addition, we feel it is important to highlight the customer service actions we already provide on a daily basis but might prove to be more valuable to our customers during these challenging times.
- The ability to shop and buy online/over the phone. Call us at 315-750-1097 or fill out an online inquiry and a representative will be in touch to work out the details of your deal.
- At-home test drives. If you live within 25 miles of the dealership, a sales representative will bring the car to you.
- Pick up your vehicle at the dealership, or have it delivered to you. Once every detail of your deal is worked out, a sales representative will deliver the vehicle and bring the paperwork to you.
Keeping our community healthy is important to us. We appreciate everyone’s flexibility during this time, and we look forward to continuing to provide the level of service you have come to expect from our team.